Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2015

Lost So Much Gained So Much

I have lost so much, so very much has been taken from me. But so very much keeps coming back to me in completely unexpected ways. 

I lost my childhood home and inherited farm along with our many pet chickens and other poultry in 2012. It was very hard on my kids and I. We loved living where we did and loved our poultry all of which had a name.
In 2015 one of my nieces and her 4 children bought the place and have me living with them. And guess what we have? chickens and ducks. What I lost I gained.

In 2013 a few friends fell for the over exaggerated screwy lies and rumors resulting in me losing their friendship. Only a few weeks later I began meeting new friends and rekindling old friendships and have not stopped. Now, finally I have lasting good friends like I had when I was young and not married. They have been a huge blessing to me. I lost a few and gained a ton. Male and female.

In 2014 my divorce was final. Since then I have had dating opportunities here and there. I'm not interested in dating right now because I have post traumatic stress disorder to work on first, but I have had open doors in the dating world even though I'm middle aged and not no small thang. I lost one and gained many more.

Starting in 2013 my own children were thrown into a disturbing battle during the separation and divorce. It's very weird, nutty and evil. Very strange. Too weird to describe. There are two of them and they are in the age range of 12 to 15. Those poor kids. Divorce is never an easy thing on children especially when the child is bombarded with negative things about their parents and or kept from either of their parents. Now I live with my niece and her 4 children. Her grand baby is there a lot as well as other underage relatives whom I get to enjoy often. 

My bike was used, cheapy and kept falling apart. Suddenly out of the blue someone gave me a brand new bike that is just right for me. Lost a used bike and gained a new one.

My Christmas decorations were taken against my will and thrown out in 2013. In 2014 new friends gave me a beautiful little tree complete with lights and decorations. Plus was given a little manger scene. What was taken from me I gained back from others.

2014 my dear Dad died. I am a daddy's girl. No one can replace him. But I do have male friends to ask info from or get help from in the manly stuff I need help with like repairs and so on.

In  late 2013 my laptop, that was given to me for Mother's Day, was kept from me during the separation and divorce. In early 2014 I was given a windows phone and iPad. I lost a lap top but gained much more.

The list goes on and on. I know my down fall was the goal but it didn't work. My Godly parents have prayed for me my entire life and their prayers wasn't about to let evil 100% ruin me like it had tried to. As a child my Dad would get home from working 2nd shift and he would stand over me as I slept and pray for me blessing me. 

My friends have picked me up and dusted me off plenty of times and so has some family members. I have made some strong friendships that I hope to keep forever. My family have been huge blessings to me especially my Mom. 

I have lost so much but gained so much more.

I have cried so much, more then I ever have at any other time in my life but I have also laughed more then any other time in my life and have had some great times. Happiness was trying to be kept from me but instead it came to me in the form of new growing friendships and good times.


No comments: