Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Nutty Energy Gone Bad In A Divorce

You don't know my name and you don't need to, but nevertheless like you I am a human with good and bad experiences and a person who has made good and bad choices. Big deal right?
That describes everyone on this earth.

My first marriage was a failed one. It started out with some major lies and manipulations but we loved each other and forgave even though the lies were really strange and creepy.

Now 22 years later I am divorced. It has been a messy divorce full of very strange things that boggle the average person's mind. Weird vengeance and out right 100% lies. It makes no since at all. The spying, stalking and obsession creeps people out. People keep telling me to be careful because they fear for my life. I don't let it get to me, Im tired of it, I just go on in life and have plenty of good times. But if all the energy put into the "I will ruin you" mindset was put into working on our marriage we would still be married and the kids would not be suffering so much with their parents being apart.

But what's done is done and sadly the kids get hurt the worse. If you are going through a divorce and your soon to be X spouse is the nutty vengeful type who uses your kids as pawns in a strange psychotic game of control I urge you to go to the police, or CASA or CPS/DCS , counselor or whomever to seek advice and help because kids should never ever be kept from either of their parents.
Let kids be kids and enjoy life without having to hear or read disturbing things that upset them. Let them be children, after all childhood don't last long so why ruin it for your kids?

If you are going through a divorce never use your kids as weapons. It is downright sickening and evil and sadly it happens all to often. Agree to disagree and go on peacefully with your kids having a good relationship with BOTH of their parents.

Be thankful this Thanksgiving for your kids, love them, hug them, squeeze them and name them George (the Bugs Bunny, Daffy and Abdominal Snowman cartoon)




No comments: